Vinnie’s Spicy Buffalo Wings
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Ready in – 40 minutes
Servings – 10
- Chicken wing – 5 pounds only, separated at joints, tips should be discarded
- Vinegar-based hot pepper sauce – 4 cups
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Blue cheese salad dressing – 6 tablespoons
- Pickled cherry peppers – 3, thinly sliced
- Onion – 1/2, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Crushed red pepper flakes – ½ teaspoon
- Hickory wood chips
- The first step to preparing this dish is to make an outdoor grill available. It should then be preheated for medium or high heat. Next, take the hickory wood chips and soak them in water.
- The next step is to select a large pot that can be placed on the grill. To the pot, the following ingredients should be added- hot sauce, black pepper, blue cheese dressing, cherry peppers, onion and red pepper flakes. Stir them well until all the ingredients get blended uniformly. The pot should then be placed on the grate of the grill. The grill should be brought to a simmer and cooking should be done for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The next step is to sprinkle some soaked chips on the hot coals. Then the buffalo wings should be placed on the grill and brushed generously with the prepared sauce. the chicken wings should then be grilled for 20 to 40 minutes making sure to basting them frequently or until the meat is longer pink in the centre. The outside should also be brown and crispy showing that the wings have been grilled properly.
- Your meal is ready to be served. Make sure to serve the buffalo wings with lots of cold drinks to increase the taste and enjoyment of the feast.