Restaurant-Style Buffalo Chicken Wings
Preparation time -15 minutes
Cooking time -15 minutes
Ready in – 2 hours
Servings – 5
- Oil for deep frying
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Hot sauce – ¼ cup
- Ground black pepper – 1 dash only
- Garlic powder – 1 dash only
- All-purpose flour – ½ cup
- Paprika – ¼ teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Chicken wings – 10
- The first step to preparing this easy and simple dish is to make available a deep fryer. Oil should then be added to it and heated to a temperature of 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C. the oil should be just sufficient to cover the wings entirely, about an inch or so deep.
- The 2nd step is to select a small saucepan and add to it hot sauce, pepper , garlic powder and butter and heat them all together over a low heat. The mixture should be stirred together and heated until the butter gets melted and the mixture is uniformly blended.
- The heat should then be switched off and the sauce should be placed aside for serving.
- The 3rd step is to select a small, round bowl and add to it he following ingredients – cayenne pepper , salt , paprika and flour. They should all be mixed together. A large, non- porous glass dish or bowl should then be selected and the chicken wings should then be placed in it. The flour mixture should then be sprinkled over them until they get evenly coated. The dish or the bowl should then be covered with a lid and refrigerated for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Remove the dish before serving from the refrigerator and serve the chicken wings along with the sauce. Bon appetite.