Buffalo Chicken Wings
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 45 minutes
Ready in – 1 hour and 5 minutes
Servings – 4
- Chicken wings – 20 , split and tips should be discarded
- Butter – ½ cup, melted
- Red pepper sauce – ½ cup
- Tomato sauce – ¾ cup
- Chili powder – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – 1 teaspoon
- The first step to preparing the chicken wings involves preparing an oven. It should be preheated to a temperature of 375 degrees F or 290 degrees C.
- The 2nd step is to bake the wings in the oven for at least 30 minutes until they become crispy and are cooked through.
- At the same time , you must select a small, round bowl and add to it the following ingredients – red pepper sauce , melted butter , tomato sauce, chili powder and the cayenne pepper. All of them should be mixed together well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- When the wings have been thoroughly baked, they should be taken out of the oven and dipped in the sauce/ mixture to coat them entirely. The wings should them be shook to remove the excess and place them back into the baking sheet.
- The oven temperature should now be reduced to 250 degrees F or 120 degrees C and baked for another 20 minutes in the oven to allow the sauce to get set.
- Your buffalo chicken wings are ready to be eaten. Enjoy your meal.