Boneless Buffalo Wings
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Ready in – 50 minutes
Servings – 3
- Oil, for deep frying
- Unbleached all-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Ground black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Paprika – ½ teaspoon
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, – 3 cut into 1/2 inch strips
- Hot pepper sauce – ¼ cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- The initiation of this wonderful and tasty wing dish is done by making available a deep fryer or a large saucepan. Oil is added to it and heated to a temperature of 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
- Next, select a large, round bowl and mix in together the following ingredients – salt , black pepper, cayenne pepper , garlic powder and paprika. Another small , round bowl should be selected and milk and egg should be whisked in it . each of the chicken piece should then be taken and dipped individually into the egg mixture , and then rolled in the flour blend. Repeat the procedure so that each piece of chicken gets double coated with the egg- milk mixture. The breaded chicken should then be refrigerated for about 20 minutes.
- Then, the chicken should be taken out of the refrigerator and fried in the hot oil, in batches. It should be cooked until the juices run clear and it gets nicely browned on the outside. Each batch of chicken should be fried for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
- Lastly, another small bowl should be selected and butter and hot sauce should be combined in it . The sauce should then be micro waved on high until it gets melted, within 20 to 30 secs. The sauce should then be poured over the prepared chicken and mixed to coat. Sprinkle some sesame seeds prior to serving to add to the taste. Your dish is ready to be eaten. Enjoy it.